Thursday, March 10, 2011

FenestraZ - Windows to My World

Onlookers,

My days of blogging began way back in 2005 when i posted my very first article on May 14th, entitled "Meaning of Gifts". It was made public, and further posts received comments and critics. As days go by, life stories emerged and involved surrounding souls. Although depicted with anonimity, unwanted conflicts ensued and "My Thought Blog" was made private until date.

I still blog my life stories in it, clammed up like a virtual diary, to reminisce and learn from previous experiences. After more than 5 years now, republishing "My Thought Blog" seem equivalent to revealing a Pandora's Box. Instead, I decided to create FenestraZ, for onlookers to peep into my world for issues worth sharing.

Thus, the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment